Built in the early 1920’s, 246 W. Willow St. was the home to various barrooms, including the N&H Tavern
for more than 50 years. Dinosaur opened it doors in 1988 and the full bar opened in 1991.
We have changed the configuration of the restaurant a few times over the years, including adding two
private party rooms upstairs in an area that was formerly Andy’s Cycle Shop.