Built in 1941, 604 Union St. housed a motor freight company and a later a tool and die company. Before the construction of the current building, the site was home to F. Donovan’s Sons Co. Inc. Contractors and Truckmen.

 

Hours:

Mon-Thurs 11:30 am to 11:00 pm,
Fri & Sat 11:30 am to midnight,
Sun 11:30 am to 10 pm

 

Restaurant:

347-429-7030