Job Title: Service Manager
Work Location: Harlem, NY
Reports: Service Director and/or Managing Partner
For full description click here.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Service Manager’s role is to provide uncompromised excellence at all time, making the Guest and the Bar-B-Que the heart and passion of all they do.
- Ensures the greatest degree of Hospitality to the Guests.
- Acts as the ambassador for the restaurant and to the Guests.
- Must focus on guest relations at all times.
- Ensures that our Guests have the best dining experience and want to consistently return.
- Ensures consistent execution of all FOH and BOH systems and profitability by providing and ensuring quality training, coaching, and follow- through.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Makes sure when the Guest leave, they leave feeling like there is no other place to eat than the Dino. Based on their service, food, ambience, hospitality from the staff, and overall good time.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills while showing your personality to the highest degree.
- Must have a passion for hospitality
- Excellent organizational skills while being able to work in an environment without a lot of structure.
- Must be self- motivated and driven to ensure the best outcome for our Guest.
- Exceptional leadership and motivational skills required. Must be able to attract, train, develop and retain the very best Team Members in the industry.
- Ability to define, measure and attain stretch financial goals for the restaurant – with a focus on year-over-year sales growth, Guest count increases, effective staffing levels, great service, add-on sales, and labor cost management.
Please send resumes to: Gina.Vigliotti@dinobbq.com
Dinosaur BBQ® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.